Wrapping presents perfectly is an art, and like all arts, it takes practice to get good at it. But with a few simple tips, you can be on your way to wrapping presents like a pro in no time!
How to Wrap Presents in 6 Steps
Before you begin wrapping your present, make sure you have enough supplies on hand:
- wrapping paper
- gift tags
- gift bags
Having everything ready before you start makes the process much smoother and easier.
- Measure the size of your gift before you buy wrapping paper. Trying to cover a large box with too small a sheet of paper will only result in creases and wrinkles that won't look nice.
- When cutting the wrapping paper, make sure to cut slightly larger than you need-this will allow you to tuck in the edges and give your present a professional look.
- After placing the gift in the centre of the paper, fold one side up and over the box. Secure it with tape, making sure that there are no pleats or wrinkles. Then, fold up and tape the other side in the same way.
- To give your present a truly professional look, add ribbons and bows around it. If you're unsure of how to make a perfect bow, there are plenty of tutorials online that will show you step-by-step.
- If you're using ribbons or bows, secure them with tape so that they won't come undone. Plus, adding a gift tag is the best way to add a personal touch.
- Lastly, take your time and be precise when wrapping the present. Rushing through it will result in a sloppy-looking package, so take your time and make sure everything looks perfect before you finish.
In this article, we've outlined a seven-step-by-step guide you need to follow in order to create beautifully wrapped gifts every time. So gather up your supplies, and get started!